We're sure you'll find something you like on this list. Everything on the list was independently chosen by our editors, and some of it was sent to us as samples to try out. But all of the opinions in this article are our own. And by the way, if you do decide to buy something from this list, ReviewsWhiz may get a share of the sales. So have fun finding something valuable and special!
A recliner chair is a great piece of furniture to have in any home. They are comfortable and relaxing. But what if the handle on your recliner chair breaks? You don’t have to buy a new chair, you can fix it! When we say "fix it", we ultimately mean replacing it.
Trying to actually "fix" a recliner handle is not highly recommended unless you really want to keep that old handle, and you have a professional that has the know-how to do it for you. Here is how we recommend fixing a recliner handle in a few simple steps.
First, you will need to gather the following tools and materials:
- Teflon tape
- Replacement handle
Once you have gathered all of the necessary tools and materials, follow these steps:
- Remove the old handle from the chair. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws that are holding the handle in place. Be careful not to strip the screws. If they are stripped, you will not be able to remove them and you will need to replace them with new screws. Once the screws are removed, pull the old handle off of the chair.
- Wrap teflon tape around the threaded rod on the chair where the old handle was attached. This will help to make sure that the new handle is tight and does not come loose.
- Screw on the new handle. Make sure that it is tight but do not over tighten it or you may strip the threads.
- Test the new handle by pulling on it to make sure it is secure before using your chair again.
- Enjoy your newly fixed recliner!
Fixing a broken recliner handle is a quick and easy process that anyone can do with just a few tools and materials. In less than 30 minutes, you can have your recliner working like new again!
Now that you know how to fix a broken recliner handle, it may actually be time to find the perfect recliner for your needs. Click the link below to see our top picks for the best recliners on the market. With a wide variety of styles and features to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect recliner for your home.
So what are you waiting for? Click the link and start shopping for your new recliner today!