We're sure you'll find something you like on this list. Everything on the list was independently chosen by our editors, and some of it was sent to us as samples to try out. But all of the opinions in this article are our own. And by the way, if you do decide to buy something from this list, ReviewsWhiz may get a share of the sales. So have fun finding something valuable and special!
Craving something comforting? Look no further than air fryer pizza bites! Prep time is a breeze - they take 10 minutes or less to cook and come out even crispier than when you bake them in the oven. So if you're looking for an easy, delicious snack ready in under 15 minutes, try these tasty little balls of goodness! You won't regret it.
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls Ingredients and Substitutions
- Frozen Pizza Rolls
Grab some of your favorite frozen pizza rolls if you're looking for a delicious way to jazz up dinner or an easy snack. As far as brands, Totino's, DiGiorno, Hot Pockets and Amy's will transform any everyday meal into something fun!
- Pizza Sauce
Craving some pizza? Bring the flavor of Italian cuisine to your home with these delicious, crispy pizza rolls! If you don't have a jar of pizza sauce on hand - no problem. Marinara or tomato sauce are great alternatives for any snack-time sizzle. Try dipping them in ranch dressing for something extra special, and prepare for an unforgettable experience!
- Parmesan Cheese
Who knew a quick shake of grated parmesan cheese could be the ultimate way to transform ordinary pizza rolls into something extraordinary? Put your dinner on the culinary map with this simple yet tasty hack.
Whether you opt for it or not, a sprinkle of fresh parsley adds an irresistible zing to any dish. If you're in the mood for something different, why not try dried parsley?
How To Make Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
- Get ready to enjoy delicious pizza rolls! Preheat your air fryer, then place them in a single layer. Don't forget to set the temperature at 380 degrees. That way, they become wonderfully crispy and taste just right.
- Whip up your favorite dish and cook it to perfection! Flip it halfway through cooking for 6-8 minutes, then let the deliciousness sit so that melty mozzarella cheese has time to settle. Enjoy your tasty creation in no time! Pizza rolls explode because the liquids inside begin to boil and expand.
- Transform your dinner into a tasty pizza feast! Top with Parmesan cheese and serve some yummy pizza sauce for the ultimate Italian-style meal. Bon Appétit!
- There is really no need to thaw before air-frying pizza rolls.
- Want perfectly crispy pizza rolls? Make sure they're spread evenly in a single layer! Too many close together won't get the crunch you’re looking for. If you want to make more than 20, break it into batches and enjoy that deliciousness all night! Keep air-fried pizza rolls frozen until ready to use.
- No need to worry about extra cooking spray - the air fryer gives your food a delicious, perfectly crispy texture. But if you're looking for an extra crunchy bite, give them a quick cooking spray!
- Having trouble getting that delicious dinner off of your air fryer's tray? Don't worry; it happens to everyone! To ensure nothing sticks, try a few nifty tips - lining the basket with parchment paper before you start cooking will give things extra slippery protection. Or spraying an "air-fryer-safe" cooking spray there could do wonders too. If all else fails, shake up those pizza rolls halfway through and they should turn out fine.
- No need to stress if you have an unexpected pizza roll explosion - that's a great sign they are ready! For those who prefer slightly less done, pull them out when the outer layer gets crispy. With these pointers, it'll be more accessible than ever to cook up perfect pizza rolls every time!
How Long Do You Cook Pizza Rolls In An Air Fryer
No need to wait forever - your delicious pizza rolls are so close! To play it safe, you've probably cooked frozen pizza rolls in the oven a time or two. Why not check on them every few minutes the first time you use your air fryer? That way, they won't get burned, and you'll quickly learn how long works best for your specific appliance. Store leftover pizza rolls in an airtight container. They can be reheated by air frying them for 2 to 3 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Interesting questions related to cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer
What are the best air fry pizza rolls to use for cooking?
With the popularity of air fryers, pizza rolls are now a must-have for any home kitchen. Not only are they convenient, but they’re also delicious! But with so many brands and varieties available, it can be hard to know which ones are the best.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the research to determine which pizza rolls are truly worthy of your air fryer. Here’s our picks for the top 5 best pizza rolls for air fryer:
Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza Snack Bites – Their pepperoni flavor is savory and cheesy in all the right ways. Also contains peppers and tomato sauce that make them extra tasty! And not just good in an airfryer; these also taste great microwaved or oven-baked.
Pierre Signatures Savory Garlic Chicken Rolls – These have chunks of real chicken, red peppers and onions rolled up inside crispy golden crust with delicious garlic seasoning on top. Perfect for anyone who loves flavorful food without too much fat or calories.
Banquet Skillets Sausage & Cheese Rolls – Sweet Italian sausage chunks surrounded by creamy cheese sauce give a rich flavor that will satisfy any craving you might have! Plus, they contain no trans-fat so you can indulge guilt free!
DiGiorno Four Cheese Mini Pizza Bagels - One bite is never enough when it comes to these mini bagels loaded with four different kinds of cheese goodness — mozzarella, Parmesan Asiago & Romano all melted together into one heavenly bite sized paradise! Plus bake them in an air fryer ensuring every nook n' cranny gets evenly cooked leaving no soggy spots behind like normal microwave methods tend to do.
Jack Links Original Mini Tenders Snackers - These little pockets offer big flavor thanks to their spiced ground beef blend combined with cheddar cheese sauce wrapped inside light yet hearty snackers crust; everyone's sure to enjoy this classic combination either way you choose preheat them (airfryer or oven)!
They're also gluten free making them safe and enjoyable even if dietary requirements come into play at mealtime. They also have a decent protein count per serving helping keep energy levels throughout out day intact while enjoying such scrumptious snacks simultaneously....winning combination indeed!!
Do you cook frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer differently from thawed ones?
When it comes to cooking frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer, there are two main approaches: cooking from frozen and thawing them first.
Cooking from Frozen – If you opt for this method, then you just need to add your desired amount of pizza rolls directly into the air fryer without any need for defrosting or pre-heating. The key here is setting the temperature and time correctly depending on your air fryer model; usually at a slightly lower heat than when cooking normal frozen pizza but with an extended duration of time.
For general guidance, if you're using a 5.5 quart (around 5 litres) size air fryer at 350°F (177°C), then cook the pizza rolls for around 12 minutes until they’re golden brown and crispy.
Thawing First –If you'd rather not risk undercooked dough or raw cheese filling by taking the “from frozen” route above then it's safest to thaw them first before putting them in your air fryer basket. This can be done either overnight in the fridge or by leaving out on room temperature until they become soft/pliable enough that they can easily be broken into individual pieces before being cooked as per usual instructions (i.e similar to above).
Depending on how many pizza rolls are present and their pre-thawed size; this option may require a few batches since too much crowding will prevent proper circulation temps required which lead to poor results overall so take that into consideration accordingly.
Overall, it really comes down to what method best suits your own needs whether its convenience vs prep time/food safety concern etc so consider both routes carefully before making your decision as each has its own unique advantages that could make all difference between an average meal vs culinary masterpiece!
How many pizza rolls can you load in the air fryer basket?
It depends on the size of your air fryer and the size of the pizza rolls. Generally, most air fryers have a capacity of 2.5 to 3 liters, so you may be able to fit around 30-35 standard-sized pizza rolls in an average basket. This number can change based on whether you are using medium or large sized pizza rolls as well as depending on how much space they take up when arranged in the basket.
For best results, it is recommended that you evenly spread out your pizza rolls within the air fryer basket and do not overcrowd them with each other. This will help ensure that all of your pizza rolls cook thoroughly and evenly without having any cold spots or overcooked areas.
You should also make sure there is enough room for proper airflow around each individual roll so that heat can reach all sides equally and not just one side at a time which could cause uneven cooking or burning on one side.