We're sure you'll find something you like on this list. Everything on the list was independently chosen by our editors, and some of it was sent to us as samples to try out. But all of the opinions in this article are our own. And by the way, if you do decide to buy something from this list, ReviewsWhiz may get a share of the sales. So have fun finding something valuable and special!
Craving a yummy snack? Look no further than air fryer pizza bites! In just 10 minutes or less, you'll have the perfect crispy treat to satisfy your hunger. Whip up your pizza rolls in the air fryer after school for an indulgent afternoon pick-me-up, or surprise yourself with a fast lunchtime meal. Delicious and oh-so-easy - it's time to fire up that air fryer!
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls Ingredients and Substitutions
- Frozen Pizza Rolls - Head to the store and grab a couple of pizzas with pockets! Whether you're all about Totino's or partial to Amy's, find your favorite brand of frozen pizza rolls. Air-fried pizza rolls can be kept frozen until ready to use. They'll be perfect for any delicious dish that you have in mind - any kind will do just fine! These air fry pizza rolls really are best enjoyed fresh so they may not taste quite as good left over.
- Pizza Sauce - If you need something to dip your pizza rolls in, look no further than the pantry! Pizza sauce is a classic option for these tasty bites, but the marinara sauce or tomato sauce will do just as nicely. And if ranch dressing tickles your fancy- get dippin'!
- Parmesan Cheese - Transform your air fryer frozen pizza rolls into a gourmet masterpiece with the magical addition of freshly grated Parmesan cheese! Sprinkle it on and enjoy a delicious dinner upgrade.
- Parsley - Give your dish a bright boost with either fresh or dried parsley! This garnish is optional but adds delicious flavor to the final product.
How To Make Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
- Get your air fryer ready! Please set it to 380 degrees, then arrange the pizza rolls in a single layer. So the sweet spot for perfectly crispy pizza rolls is to cook them at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes. For best results, don't thaw before air-frying pizza rolls. Now you're heading to tasty, extra crispy, and delicious treats!
- Cook pizza rolls for 6-8 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking process to ensure an even golden brown color. Let the hot and steamy dish sit for just two minutes so that delicious mozzarella cheese can cool off before you dive in!
- Get your taste buds ready for a homemade pizza experience! Sprinkle on some delicious Parmesan cheese and serve it with a fantastic sauce. Dig in and enjoy the yummy goodness! Since no oil is needed for cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer, you can prepare these with no added fat or calories.
- Please make sure each pizza roll is given its seat at the table! It's essential to ensure they're laid out in a single layer when you pop them in the air fryer - it'll help guarantee perfectly crisp and tender rolls. If you've got lots of hungry mouths to feed, divide your batch into two or more sets for even cooking.
- With the air fryer, you can achieve perfectly crispy textures without a drop of cooking spray! But if you're after that extra crunch, give them an indulgent spritz. Enjoy your delicious treats exactly how you like them! Try not to let cooked frozen pizza rolls sit out for longer than 1-2 hours.
- If you need a little extra help to get your air fryer creations just right, don't worry! You can make things easier on yourself by lining the basket with parchment paper or giving it a quick spritz of cooking spray. And for those super crispy pizza rolls coming out of your air fryer - provide them with an assist during their time there and shake them up halfway through cookin’. Your taste buds will thank you later!
- Baking pizza rolls isn't always an exact science - but it doesn't have to be! If your tasty treats go poppin' in the air fryer, don't worry; they're still edible and delicious. For those who prefer unexploded, though, keep an eye on them when you reach that golden moment of crispy outer layers with chewy centers. Then pull them out before their time is up! Store leftover pizza rolls in an airtight container.
Interesting questions related to how long it takes to put pizza rolls in an air fryer
How long do you air fry frozen pizza rolls?
It depends on what kind of frozen pizza rolls you’re cooking, as different brands and varieties may take different amounts of time. Generally, air-frying frozen pizza rolls should take between 8-14 minutes at 375-400 degrees Fahrenheit. As a general rule of thumb, you should check on its progress after 8 minutes to gauge how much longer they need to go and adjusting the cooking time accordingly.
Be sure to check them regularly so that they don’t overcook! You know your pizza rolls are cooked all through when they are golden brown on top and heated in the center.
When air frying frozen pizza rolls, it is essential not to overcrowd them in the air fryer basket; too many layered on top of each other can prevent them from heating evenly. Use one layer only (no double layers!) with some space between each piece – this will help achieve an even bake all around while still giving them plenty of room to rise as they cook. Lastly, consider spraying your food with oil (not 100% necessary though), like when baking or panfrying; any neutral vegetable or olive oil works great!
How do you heat frozen rolls in an air fryer?
Heating frozen rolls in an air fryer is easy and will result in a deliciously crispy crust!
The ideal temperature to heat frozen rolls in an air fryer should be 350°F for 6-7 minutes. Preheat your air fryer for at least five minutes before adding the frozen rolls, which will help create that signature golden crispiness.
When adding the frozen rolls, spray them with oil or lightly brush them with it to give them a deeper color and flavor after they’ve been cooked. Spread the rolls evenly across the basket, so they don’t stick together while cooking. The time may vary depending on how big your batches are, so keep an eye on them every minute or two until they're cooked through and golden brown on top.
If you want to take it one step further, sprinkle some garlic powder or herbs over each roll before placing them in the preheated air fryer for added flavor!
Once finished cooking, let cool for about 5 minutes before serving either as dinner buns or just as is—they'll still taste great either way! Enjoy these delicious hot treats without all the work and mess usually associated with heating traditional ovens!