We're sure you'll find something you like on this list. Everything on the list was independently chosen by our editors, and some of it was sent to us as samples to try out. But all of the opinions in this article are our own. And by the way, if you do decide to buy something from this list, ReviewsWhiz may get a share of the sales. So have fun finding something valuable and special!
Say goodbye to greasy spatter and overcooked bacon, because air fryer bacon is a total game changer! Forget spending hours in the kitchen - this delicious treat can be enjoyed with minimal effort in less than 10 minutes. Best of all, it's a quick cleanup that won't leave your counters covered in rendered bacon grease!
Air Fryer Bacon
Craving a delicious dinner that's ready in no time? Look no further than air fryer recipes like Air Fryer Chicken Breast! With just minutes of cooking, these treats turn out unbelievably crispy - minus the usual grease and mess. And if bacon is your favorite thing, this amazing air fryer bacon recipe will have you wondering why it took so long to discover air frying!
Do you dream about spending less time slaving over a hot stove or preheating an oven? That dream is now reality! The air fryer method makes the cooking process effortless. In minutes, your meals are ready - no mess and all satisfaction.
HOW LONG TO COOK BACON IN THE AIR FRYER
Crafting the perfect air fryer bacon recipe is a masterpiece in itself, and many elements must be taken into consideration. The ideal cook time can vary depending on how crispy you like it, the thickness of your layers of bacon strips, and even which type of air fryer you use - no preheating required!
- Regular Cut Bacon: for a softer texture, pop your bacon in an air fryer and have it cook at 350˚F for around 7 minutes - or if the crunch of crispy bacon is more to your taste, extend that time slightly and let it sizzle away for 8-9 minutes.
- Thick-Cut Bacon: for a softer, juicier treat, try an air fryer at 350˚F for 9-10 minutes. For that extra crunchy finish? Cook it at the same temperature range but extend to 10 or even 12 minutes!
Which Air Fryer is Best?
With a myriad of air fryers available, testing recipes for optimal results can be tricky. To ensure success when creating delicious dishes with an air fryer, it is important to get familiar with the capabilities and settings of your particular model.
While checking in on food while cooking bacon is always recommended, tweaking recipe timings may also be necessary - depending on what you’re trying to make!
- Make meal time with your family stress-free and fun with the best and most economical air fryers on the market! These air fryer takes up less space than other models, ensuring you have plenty of room on your countertop for cooking creativity – plus they feature a dishwasher-safe basket for easy cleanup!
- The best Cosori Air Fryers provide the perfect solution for fast, multiple batch cooking. We checked this out by frying up some bacon - it took 8 minutes in the oven design and 9 minutes with the basket model, so you can customize your meals according to time constraints!
Use Cooked Bacon To...
- Impress your friends with delectable deviled eggs topped with delicious bacon. You'll have the perfect appetizer for any gathering!
- Create the perfect BLT sandwich with air fried bacon! For a deliciously crisp and flavorful experience, nothing beats this classic favorite made with sizzling air-fried goodness.
- Enjoy the delicious satisfaction of an Egg White Omelet – an easy way to fuel your morning!
- Add a flavorful flair to your chicken wrap. The combination of textures and tastes makes for a delicious experience you'll be sure to enjoy!
- Spice up your next Italian feast with a delicious, flavorful salad! With the classic flavors of Pasta Caesar now accompanied by crisp greens and veggies, this dish is sure to tantalize everyone's taste buds.
CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON RECIPE
Wake up to the taste and smell of delicious, crispy bacon cooked in just 10 minutes with an air fryer! Enjoy a perfectly cooked breakfast side while skipping messy grease clean-up - Air Fryer Bacon is a quick and simple way to start your day.
- Spice up your life with a delicious breakfast of 5 bacon slices! Sizzle 6 oz regular bacon or 8-12 oz thick-cut bacon. It is sure to be the star of any meal.
- Place the delicious bacon strips in an even layer inside your air fryer basket - cut them in half if needed to get more of that succulent sizzle.
- Make the most flavorful and delicious bacon with your air fryer! Simply set it to 350˚F, insert regular cut slices for 7-9 minutes or thick cuts for 10-12; then enjoy perfectly crisp strips of tasty bacon.
- Serve up the bacon! For best results, transfer each batch to a paper towel lined plate and make sure any excess oil is discarded before you cook the next round. Enjoy your delicious sizzling treat!
Best Air Fryer Bacon FAQs
Can I use turkey bacon in an air fried bacon recipe?
Yes, you can cook turkey bacon in this recipe. It is lower in fat and calories than pork bacon, and it also has a slightly smoky flavor. Just be sure to read the label to make sure that the turkey bacon you are buying does not contain nitrates or other unhealthy additives.
Should I add oil to the bacon?
Adding oil to the bacon is not necessary, but it will help to prevent the bacon from sticking to the pan. Some people also like to add a little bit of oil because it gives the bacon a nice crispy texture. However, be sure not to add too much oil, or the bacon will become greasy.
How to prevent bacon smoking?
There are a couple of things you can do to prevent bacon from smoking. One is to cook it at a lower temperature; another is to use a cooking technique that doesn't produce as much smoke. For example, you can cook bacon in the oven instead of on the stovetop.
How to reduce bacon fat in an air fryer?
You can reduce bacon fat in an air fryer by following these tips:
- Use a lower cooking temperature. The lower the cooking temperature, the less fat will be rendered from the bacon.
- Place bacon on a wire rack or crisscrossed sheets of paper towels, so the fat drips away.
- Do not overcrowd the bacon in the air fryer. Doing so will result in steaming rather than frying, which will lead to more fat retention.
How do you get the crispiest bacon from an air fryer?
There are a few tricks to getting the crispiest bacon from an air fryer. First, be sure to preheat your air fryer for at least 5 minutes before adding the bacon. When you add the bacon, make sure it's in a single layer and not overlapping. Also, don't overcrowd the air fryer - if you add too much bacon, it will cook unevenly. Finally, cook the bacon for 8-10 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit - this will give you nice and crispy bacon without burning it.
Is turkey bacon and raw bacon the same?
Turkey bacon is not the same as raw bacon. Turkey bacon is made from turkey meat that has been chopped and mixed with other spices, then smoked and packaged. Raw bacon is made from pork belly, which is the fatty section of the pig. The bellies are trimmed off and cleaned, then they are either brined or cured before being smoked.
Where does the grease go when you air fry bacon?
The grease goes into the bottom of the air fryer. When you're done cooking, you can either scrape it out and discard it or save it to use in another recipe.
Is it better to cook bacon in the air fryer or the oven?
It's better to cook bacon in the air fryer because it cooks evenly without getting too oily and messy.
The oven can cook bacon perfectly, but it can also retain a lot oil and get too greasy. So if you're looking for a healthier way to cook your bacon, the air fryer is the way to go.
Which is better to cook faster: thick-cut bacon or thin slices of bacon?
Thin slices of bacon cook faster than thick-cut bacon because there is less surface area for the heat to penetrate. This means that the bacon will not be as crispy, but it will be cooked through.